Frances has been with New Creations since 2003. She started as a Bible Study Partner and volunteering 1 1/2 days a week in the office. In 2013, we underwent major changes to our processes, mailing, and computer systems. Frances wanted to learn all the new programming (even though she was 87 at the time!), and began volunteering 3 days a week. Her knowledge of many of the processes involved in the ministry have given her a keen insight. She is continually coming up with new ways to reach out to inmates and rescue students who have fallen through the cracks. She is a pillar in our organization. Some of the things that she does here in our office are:
- She enters nearly all of the incoming completed lessons from the students into the computer and generates the new lessons.
- She enters all the prison visit information and runs the related reports.
- She runs and prints various student tracking reports including follow-ups.
- She sends out new student enrollment packets.
- She assists in the reformatting of the new lessons.
- She helps other volunteers with processing and data entry questions.
Now at almost 91, she is an inspiration to all of us in the office. She is truly a “Good and Faithful Servant”.